P2P | 01.02.2019 | 1.1 GB
Sibelius is the world’s best-selling music notation software, offering sophisticated, yet easy-to-use tools that are proven and trusted by composers, arrangers, publishers, educators, and students alike. And with the new Sibelius, you can access the software in more affordable ways than ever. Compose with a low-cost subscription. Own the software outright.
Manage multiple copies with Sibelius network licensing. Or get started with Sibelius | First. The choice is yours. And with the integrated Annotate feature, multi-touch gestures, Surface Pro 3 pen support, and more, Sibelius enables you to express your creativity in brand new ways, whether composing for a live performance, movie, television, media entertainment.
Get easier access than ever
Subscribe, own, or get started with Sibelius | First—the choice is yours.
Write music with a pen on a Surface Pro
Add and edit notes quickly with just a tap of the pen.
Add notes and comments
Create reminders for yourself as you’re composing, or communicate edits and feedback to others.
Use multi-touch gestures
Navigate and edit scores easier using multi-touch gestures on your laptop trackpad or Surface Pro 3.
Get up and running faster
Start using Sibelius quickly— and easily move to different computers—thanks to a revamped activation process.
Work quicker and see more detail on Windows
See every detail in stunning clarity—plus access features faster with new and improved icons.
Stability and bug fixing
– Note spacing for whole score is no longer reset when adding an instrument or Ossia stave.
– Our Quick Look and Spotlight generators on macOS have not been fixed up yet, and for some, they were causing problems. In this release, we’ve simply removed them. We’ll fix these up soon, but decided it was easier to live without them for now.
– Cmd+Shift+Option+B shortcut now functions correctly once more
– Sibelius First can now run even if the ‘Welcome to Sibelius…’ window is hidden
– A nasty bug crept into our last release where, in rare cases, Sibelius would crash when sometimes editing text on Mac. We’ve patched the bug (that was in Qt) and also optimised the multi-touch gesture on Mac to speed up the response times by around 50ms. In doing this, we disabled ‘Chord Click’ on Mac only (where you could press both left and right mouse buttons together to copy and paste an object). Pressing the middle button, if you have one, continues to work and no changes have been applied to mouse and trackpad interactions on Windows.
– In addition to this, Word Menus are much easier to get to when using two-finger gesture on track pads when editing text.
– Wide italic text no longer has its edges cut off at certain zoom levels on Mac
– Sibelius no longer crashes when clicking on boxed text that used Myriad Pro font
– The Copy articulation plugin no longer has overlapping text in the dialog
– Transformations now work as expected when running Sibelius in French
– The Playback line no longer disappears after running the Double Note Value plugin
– Video window dimensions are now correct when adding a 1080p video on Mac
– Support for the new Pori font (as a whole) and added Norfolk Chords to the existing Norfolk set. To check these, go to File > Preferences > Music Fonts.
Do not sparate the folders while installing. Start installing from Install_Sibelius.exe. ISSetupPrerequisites folder will block installing Avid Application Manager this way.
– Start install from Install_Sibelius.exe.
– Don’t start app after install is done.
– Copy library file from Crack folder to install directory. Don’t update it.